Thursday, June 22, 2006

Alibi

Since I don't feel like posting only once I've gotten the hang of it and/or time to do so, and since I'm absolutely too wiped out to post a full report at the moment, I will say a few things about last night.
(1) David Gray in concert at the NIA Birmingham (UK) was incredible.
(2) It is a really amazing thing to be leaning against a rail in the very front to listen to him.
(3) The photos I took are amazing.
More once I've passed the ---- out and gotten myself in gear. A holler out to all of those people who actually bother to read my drivel. I promise it gets better...

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Here's hoping you had a better crowd than the bunch of lame bastards in Denver.

David was amazing. The crowd -- not so much. Can't wait for the pics!

12:20 PM  
Blogger arehart said...

Awesome...you have a blog now. good on you. Thanks to your recent email, I am now $120 poorer, but have tickets to David Gray, Beth Orton and Amie Mann at Red Rocks!!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home