Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Best Guinness

Well, not a ton to add, except for the fact that I am finally going to Ireland! Yes after living over in England for three years, I'm hopping over to the other island. July 26th is the date, staying in Dublin for a few days and then touring the countryside. Woo hoo! Pictures will of course be forthcoming.

I will get around to documenting theatre experiences and general things about Stratford sometime soon. Perhaps next time. Till then, keep the peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Sweeet. You gotta hit up the Porter House, on the west edge of Temple Bar, as well as Elephant & Castle for the best wings ever. Ever. I know, the best wings ever shouldn't be in Dublin, but they are. You'll have to wait a good 1 1/2 hours for a table, but that gives you time for a pint or three at the Auld Dubliner across the street.

If you're looking for a good hostel, I'd highly recommend Avalon House on Aungier Street.

For more unsolicited advice, I'm yer girl. :D Where in the countryside are you headed? GOD I have to get back to Ireland.

8:09 AM  
Blogger arehart said...

Nice. You should ask liz about where to party..

8:13 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

I'm taking one of those hosteler's tours. If you go to shamrockertours.com, click on Ireland and then click on Southern Rocker, it will give you all of the details. I have a place to stay in Dublin, and plenty of time to see everything. I'll hit up Porter House, Elephant and Castle and Auld Dubliner as well. :) Thanks. Let me know if you have any more ideas.

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home